Sales & Marketing
Position: Territory Sales Representative – Northern California Region
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
This position will be based in the Oakland/San Francisco area, and will be responsible for Northern California, Reno, NV, and Hawaii territories. The Territory Sales Representative will be an integral member of the Five Star Products, Inc. Sales Team and will be responsible for growing the existing business as well as developing new opportunities.
- Focus efforts on achieving sales goals in the industrial and infrastructure markets
- Track and follow through on all major projects relating to assigned markets
- Develop and maintain a strong distribution base to support the sales efforts
- Conduct Distributer training programs as needed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key engineering firms to promote Five Star specifications
- Provide job site service as required to support major projects
- Aggressively sell new products following introductions
- Develop strong contractor relationships supported by leads and product training
- Perform technical seminars as required to support market focus
- Comply with all company protocol while representing Five Star Products, Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 5 years of experience in the industrial or construction industries
- Field sales experience a plus
- Basic understanding of the sales process
- Capable of developing oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of developing customer relationships
- Knowledge of target market industries
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Windows based programs
- Regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Noise and temperature levels may vary
- Must have current and valid driver’s license
Updated January 11, 2017