Precision and Performance Redefined:
The Stable, Non-Shrink Solution
Five Star® Precision Cementitious Grouts are easy to use and come with low risk, providing a stable base that will permanently fill the space between the plate and foundation, allowing for load transfer. With consistent properties and quality, Five Star® Precision Cementitious Grouts won’t shrink from the time of placement. Plus, with unparalleled technical support before, during, and after installation, you can be confident in getting the job done right the first time.
- Proprietary Air Release Technology (ACI 351.1R): Promotes controlled expansion and dimensional stability in both plastic and hardened states, resulting in a consistently high-performance, non-segregating grout.
- Versatile Use: Suitable for static or light dynamic loading and high-temperature exposure grouting.
- Specific Applications Include:
- Tanks and Vessels
- Low-Vibratory Pumps
- Skid-Mounted Equipment
- Post-Installed Anchor Bolts
- Static-Load, Low-Vibratory Mechanical Equipment
- Steel and Precast Concrete Structural Column Baseplates
Five Star® Epoxy Grouts: Recommended for applications requiring high dynamic loading and/or chemical resistance.